NEW guidelines EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2021
New guidelines are based on the latest recommendations from the CDC.
Masks are required for all individuals
whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.
ALL INDIVIDUALS MUST MAINTAIN PHYSICAL DISTANCE OF 6FT FROM OTHERS WHENEVER POSSIBLE .
ALL INDIVIDUALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PRACTICE HAND HYGIENCE.
- Available on a walk-in basis:
Browsing and checking out collections
Photocopying and Faxing
Computers (must have a valid RCLS library card)
A limited number of computers are available to allow for physical distancing
Seating is available, including study carrels and the Teen booth
Children’s Room is available, no appointments needed
- There are no more time limits for library visits.
- There are no more capacity restrictions in each department due to COVID-19.
- There are no more appointments needed, except for curbside pickup.
Not available at this time:
Meeting rooms, library phones for public use, toys, puzzles, gaming computers
Most programs continue to be held online or outdoors unless otherwise noted.
Physical distancing of 6ft is still required at programs because vaccination status of attendees is unknown.
Check our ONLINE CALENDAR for the most up-to-date info on programs.
Visit ADULT SERVICES BOOK A LIBRARIAN for information on remote one-on-one technology assistance or other reference help from a librarian.
GETTING A LIBRARY CARD:
To apply for a library card online, complete and submit this form. Click here
Kids and Teens:
Adult/Teen Services floor is available to patrons Grade 7 and above.
Children Grades 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Do not enter the library if:
1. You have any COVID-19-related symptoms including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath; or,
2. You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days; or,
3. You have been in close contact with someone who has been infected with COVID-19 in the past 10 days
*See Addendum to Patron Code of Conduct EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2021 for complete policy.